Monday, October 1, 2012

Francis Libiran Fashion Gala

The Manila Hotel celebrates its 100th anniversary with the leading fashion designer in the Philippine Industry as of today. The fashion gala is a tribute to the 100 years of Philippine Fashion, and the hotel hand-picked Francis Libiran to feature his signature designs for the fashion gala. For the first time ever, the grand lobby of the Manila Hotel was transformed to accommodate the glamorous event. It was a showcase of the world-class creations of Francis Libiran and the designs were oozing with elegance and sophistication. Francis is believed to be the premier designer of the Philippine Fashion today and the most famous designer in the Philippine Society and Showbiz Entertainment Industry. His creations were featured in America's Next Top Model: The British Invasion wherein he was asked to create Hello-Kitty inspired couture dresses for the photoshoot of the remaining models in the 8th episode of the ANTM, and another video was also featured in the same series to showcase his other creations modeled by actress Anne Curtis. He also designed a gown for Tyra Banks for the annual Blossom Ball and the dress was chosen as one of the best dresses list in that event. It goes to show that this very handsome looking man is a genius and the pride of Philippine Fashion.











Whatever it is, it is magic I see from his creations. His concept is a deviation from the standard depiction of fashion. His imagination is very strange but it is the most genius idea ever. He amazes me the way I am absolutely amazed with his precious face. He is one of the most handsome men I've seen. With all these things, therefore I conclude, he is AWESOME. 

XIAN LIM. Why wasn't I able to have a picture with you? Why did you leave so early? Why ? Whyyyyyyyyy?!
One amazing dress. WOW.


Enzo Pineda






Megan Young
The event was star studded. A lot of local celebrities came by to watch and support Francis in his gala show. The place and the setting really proved that five-star hotel feel, and you can see people so refined and classy. But the most awaited of all, is the picture-taking with celebrities. Well excuse me for my "troll face" which I unknowingly and unintentionally display when I get overly excited and starstruck. I swear I look so "ewan" with the big smile and the inexplicable oddness, but I couldn't care less because these are the only pictures I have and I have no other choice. :D


Regine Tolentino who was so kind and sexy
Anton from Azkals. He's handsome huh :">
Raymond Gutierrez
Bianca Gonzales. She's so much prettier in person.
G Toengi is very humble and kind. She's so approachable and friendly pa. She's a proud Batanguena! :)
Enzo Pineda. He was so handsome in person!
The doll-faced model
Rocco Nacinio was very mabait :">
 Francis Libiran, the most handsome and the best fashion designer. He is also very kind and humble. With this personality, no doubt he is as successful as he is right now. God Bless you!

 The beautiful Kelly Misa


Regine Tolentino with her fierce gown
 Rajo Laurel
 Anton with his girlfriend
 Liz Uy.
 Francis so gwapo :">
 Mama Rene
 The shoes!
 Them models.
Bianca Gonzales

I had so much fun during the fashion show. I saw so many fashionable and good-looking gays, bizarre shoes and outfits and gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much Francis Libiran for inviting us in your gala show. This is an experience I shall forever look back to with pleasure and joy. May God bless you abundantly. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment